Thursday, December 3, 2009

Take my short quiz. Are you game?

What is your age?



When is your birthday?



What was the most eye-opening/surprising thing that occurred today?



Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?



When was the last time that you made out for more than 2 mins?



Was it good?



How long have you been gay/bisexual a lesbian/pansexual/transgendered a transexual/asexual/etc, etc, etc



Rate this quiz, 1-10:



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

1- 29



2- July 13



3- A deer in the back yard.



4- To a point, I'm definitely a cancer. But I don't believe our future is written in the stars.



5- A very long time ago



6- Sure



7- My whole life I be a gay...



8- 7ish



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

mmm... no



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

1) 14



2) July 21



3) The movie i went to see



4) Not really, it seems like a scam



5) Never



6) ...



7) 2 year



8) 10 =]



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

18



June 1st



When i came home my sister told me that our dad moved out.



Not really its never really worked for me.



Today around 3:00.



Amazing.



Well for my whole life but i realized it at 16.



7



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

No thanks. I cannot verify the authenticity of your survey/quiz.



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

1) 18



2) june 14



3) umm... i guess the fact that one of my favorite co-workers got fired.



4) eh, i'm at the point of my life where i don't really believe in anything. agnosticism is my main "religion"



5) to be honest with you, i've never made out with another guy. i've gone all the way with one, (about three weeks ago) but it was one of those things where we both felt that kissing was way more intimate than actually having sex. the real emotional connection wasn't there, so we just didn't kiss. (sounds slutty, i know)



6) yes, it was.



7) all my life, i've known i was gay.



8) i give it a seven.



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

53



19/6/55



I wasn't suspended by yahoo again



no not really ..why? ..because they are never right



last night and this morning



been bisexual for 40years



6/10



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

30



March, 23



I only had one sugar in my cup of tea instead of the usual two and also I noticed another grey hair (Don't get too jealous about my exciting life now!)



I don't really believe in astrology but if my star sign tells me good things then I believe in it! lol



About a 2 days ago.



Hell yeah! I've been in a monogamous relationship for nearly 4 years so I whenever my partner puts it on offer I seize the opportunity!!!



I came out when I was 14. So 16 years.



7/10.



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

1. 16



2. Nov 30th



3. Yes Becouse my astrolgical sign dapics me to the T



4. to day at home coming



5. No it was a girl still in the closet =(



6. my whole life i have been gay



7. 8



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

1 42



2 9-28



3 Nothing



4 There may be something in it



5 Never



6 Don't Know



7 Since I was 13



I give it a 9



Take my short quiz. Are you game?

What is your age?



16



When is your birthday?



October 2nd.



What was the most eye-opening/surprising thing that occurred today?



I came out of the closet. That good enough for you?



Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?



Absolutely! It's one of my hobbies! I'm a Libra, and exhibit many Libran traits...one of the most prominent being a sense of fairness and quality for all, and fighting to the death for it.



When was the last time that you made out for more than 2 mins?



Oh, about a year ago with my then-girlfriend.



Was it good?



No, I'm gay, and she was a she...and she had braces and tried to do that sexy lip-biting thing. Thus, it ended in bloodshed...I don't think it would have been fun even if she was a guy!



How long have you been gay/bisexual a lesbian/pansexual/transgendere... a transexual/asexual/etc, etc, etc



I'm not sure what else got cut off by the periods, but I've been gay for as long as I've been living this life.



Rate this quiz, 1-10:



I'd have to say it's an 8. Not the best, but I loved how I'm finally able to answer questions like this freely! YAY for being out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan