Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How exactly DO u study for AP Biology?

OK, for all my classes I study fine and complete it after like an hour or two. For Bio AP it takes 6-7 for one quiz...and even after I remember EVERYTHING there are still questions I'm like Uhhhh, on the quiz and test. I normally study the teachers notes, from the small packet given and vocab...using notecards...JUST READING OR RE-WRITING DOES NOT HELP ME.



Drawing weird pics helped a little tonight...Cell Respiration I made the NADH and electrons etc. into smiley or mad faces and did the whole process...with writing in it too so I understand it when I review it tomorrow.



But what can I do for the remaining 3 hours of studing so I know the minor details that she likes to put on quizzes?



THANKS!



How exactly DO u study for AP Biology?

uhm. i have campbells textbook . that has a cd so i use that sometimes. but mainly i get the diagrams from the textbook or teachers lecture and just try to absorb everything. i dont really study that much tho.. so idk. you should definitely read the text.. and listen to teacher. ppl say thatbio is all memorization but its not. you have to understand everything. you dont really even need to memorize all that much, goodluck k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan