Tuesday, December 29, 2009

GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

pleze fill out this quiz (4 my own personal use) BOYS ONLY



1. Do you think that boys are better than girls (yes, mostly, 50/50, girls are mostly better, girls are defenalty better)



2. What are the 3 most important qualities you need in a girl? 3. Would you rather marry a smart girl, or 1 that is not as smart as you are. 4. who do you think should wear the pants in your relationship? 5. Would you care if your wife made more money than you? 6. Do you think that religion is for girls?



I know that there is a styrotipical ansewer to all of these, i just wanted to hear what real guys had to say about all of that stuff. I am NOT trying to be offensive to anyone. I just wanted to find out for myself what guys thought. feel free to express your opinion about these questions. I would appriciate feedback:)



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1) Better? Better at what? As a generalization, I think there are certain things guys can do better and certain things girls can do better. Of course, there are many exceptions to this - Hence the term generalization.



2) Well, the first thing I notice is looks. Next thing I would look for is how kind/caring she is. Lastly, I guess would be sense of humour and/or intelligence. I make a lot of jokes that often times go wayyy over people's head because they don't understand them. If a girl doesn't get them, I doubt I would like hanging around with her. That's why I'm kept those two together.



3) I typically don't judge people on whether or not they're smarter than me. I think that's retarded because it's impossible to accurately measure intelligence anyway. As long as she can carry a conversation and doesn't sound like an idiot (ditzy girls can be cute, but they get old fast), she's okay by me.



4) It should be a mutual thing where you discuss whatever the decisions are. If I'm in a relationship with a girl, I care enough to listen and know what she wants or needs, and I give that to her. I expect her to do the same for me. If she doesn't, she wont be around very long.



5) Haha, not that likely to happen, but no, I wouldn't care, but I do want children and stuff, so I wouldn't want to be with an obsessively ambitious business woman who wouldn't want to take maternity leave or something. If I discovered a girl I was seeing didn't want children because of her career, I would not continue to see her because I wouldn't want to become attached and be let down later. I know what I want, and the person I'm seeing would need to have similar desires (ie a family eventually).



6) Nah, but I am not going to church until I have children. I feel like it's a necessary part of child development.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1. 50/50. We were made for different purposes.



2. - good looking.



- intelligent/ logical.



- caring/ compassionate.



3. Smart girl. Marrying a retard isn't what I'm into.



4. No one. Both partners should make decisions together.



5. No. Most likely she would be a SAHM but if not, I wouldn't care. We'd be able to buy more stuff that way. More money coming in. Only someone illogical wouldn't be happy about it.



6. hmm yea. Religion is for everyone. Monkeys, aliens, girls, guys, whatever.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

(1) 50/50



(2) The most important thing is that she gets along with me, that she is a good person, that she cares about me.



(3) I would rather marry a smart girl.



(4) I would prefer an equal partner, so I would like to avoid those kinds of issues.



(5) No, I wouldn't mind at all.



(6) No, there are plenty of religious men. What an odd question.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1. There is no way to judge that because girls and boys are better in different areas.



2. Christian



Intellect



Awarness of others



3. Smart girl (I wouldn't want to have a wife that wasn't smarter than me. No offense to anyone, that is just my preference.)



4. It all depends on personality. (Whoever is the best decision maker.)



5. No



6. Religion is for everyone.



These questions were just getting me to thinking. Men once had a lot of power and now women are starting to gain more power than men. Are we ever going to have a period where it is just equal? Or is that out of human nature?



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1) Yes



2) Hot, sexy, practical



3) Don't care



4) The man should wear the pants ALWAYS



5) No



6) Just don't push your religion on me and we wont have a problem



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1. Neither are "better" than the other.



2. Brains, humor and a serene, loving spirit.



3. The smarter the better



4. We should both wear the pants (or skirts) as and when we choose.



5. No problem - bring it home, honey!



6. Yes - and religion is also for guys too.



Hope this helps you realize that all guys are not 15 y/o dweebs.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1. Boys are better.



2. Nice t!ts, @ss and face.



3. Not many people are smarter than me.



4. Me.



5. That would be fine.



6. Religion is for retards.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1. We are equally important in life or there would not be two genders. as far as being better at abilities, we are all different. that is why couples end up complimenting each other on their weak and strong traits.



2. Kindness, sense of humor, and humility.



3. Smart



4. The more responsible individual.



5. No, would prefer it, then i wouldn't have to work overtime!!!



6. Religion is for anyone who finds inner peace by confiding in it.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

1. Do you think that boys are better than girls: Girls are worse than boys, they really hate us men. Mostly because they only screw bad boys who use them, so they get pissed at all of us, thinking we're all just as bad.



2. What are the 3 most important qualities you need in a girl?: Trust, kindness, looks



3. Would you rather marry a smart girl, or 1 that is not as smart as you are: Smart or not quite as smart. Since the law favors women, it is not smart for a man to marry a smart woman anymore.



4. who do you think should wear the pants in your relationship?: Take turns, but you're asking the wrong guy, I actually prefer wearing skirts (in a mannish way)



5. Would you care if your wife made more money than you?: No, that would be cool, then when the inevitable divorce comes, I can get alimony.



6. Do you think that religion is for girls?: Religion is for dummies. but it is nice for kids to grow up with some religion.



GUYS ONLY please quiz about girls... what do you guys think?

sicksicksicksicksick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan